Hello everybody - Telecommunications Blog

A blog for mobile communications systems GSM , UMTS and LTE

Recomended

Friday, December 31, 2010

Hello everybody

Hello ,
My name is mahmoud . A communications engineer .I'd like to share all things that i know with you .This blog will discuss all things about Communications engineering and Communications networks as cellular ( GSM , UMTS and LTE ) and networks ( WiFi - WiMAX ).
I wish that i can help each one who needing help or searching for any information .
Thanks ,
Mahmoud

2 comments:

  1. Hiii... I am an ECE graduate and am very interested in pursuing my career as a communication engineer in companies related to telecom(Mobile service providers). I am planning to go for masters in communications and signal processing. I want to know what topics/fields like gsm,LTE,WIMAX should i mainly concentrate on so as to do well in the intended field...
    and ya your blog is amazing.keep up the good work.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    there are more branches in communications field like RF engineering , Technical , Voip Engineering , FIBER OPTIC .... and so on .
    you should know GSM,UMTS,HSPA,LTE Or WiMAX

    ReplyDelete